Saturday 21 April 2012

Lead me into temptation

Yesterday Morgan and I spent a pretty relaxed day. In the morning, we played and just enjoyed each other's company, then in the afternoon we met up with my mum for coffee.

Following coffeetimes, we came back home. I bathed Morgan and my mum fed her whilst I gathered our things and we slowly made our way over to my grandma's house.

On our way there, we witnessed quite an impressive sunset. The sky seemed to be on fire.


Photo doesn't do it justice!


Once we got to my grandma's house, I cuddled Morgan for a while as she watched the soap opera with my mum until she fell asleep. I tucked her in bed, and got ready for a night out.

Gods, I missed the mosh pit! I hadn't been to a punk gig in ages - and whilst I was in hibernation, it seems like the vast majority of punks vanished off the face of the island. I think there were about 30 attendees. It was a good night, nonetheless. Some drunk Irish dude started rambling on about Crass - just because I happened to be wearing a Crass t shirt. He kept saying how much he had been wanting to find a t shirt like mine for himself, and asked where I got it from. At one point I told him I wasn't about to take off my t shirt and give it to him - it wouldn't fit. Which is when he stopped the ramblings.

I caught up with a few old friends, and after the gig was over and the venue locked up for the night, a good friend of mine gave me a ride back home. I managed to stay out until the end! Yay!

As soon as I arrived home, I grabbed a bite and snuggled up to Morgan and fell asleep.

This morning, Morgan and I had some cuddles before I made my way over to my place for some house chores.

Smileytimes!

On the way home, the unthinkable happened. I bought a pair of red peeptoe heeled shoes for myself. I'd have never thought I would ever own a pair of red shoes as I think it takes some balls to wear them. They're not simply shoes - they're a statement.

Ah well. Never say never I guess!
 
Oh, and I succumbed into temptation. I smoked a cigarette. Nearly choked half to death over it. I plan for it to have been a one-off though. I don't want to become a smoker again.

Now, I'm off to continue tidying up. I won't finish all the chores today for sure as I'm pretty knackered, but I'm hoping to make some good progress.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment