Thursday 26 April 2012

A brief note-cum-update

We're ok.

I've been a bit too busy and preoccupied with a plethora of things to be able to blog. I promise I'll catch up on the updates before this weekend is through - even if just partially!

Morgan is having her last bottle of the day as I write this. She has her 2nd inoculation tomorrow - so not looking forward to her crying in pain! Hopefully she won't be feverish later.

Morgan wore her first short sleeved top today! *happy dance* Her arms looked like porcelain due to their extremely white colour! She is cooing and gurgling much more nowadays.

I love spending time with her more than ever. I am not looking forward to my return to work - speaking of which, I'm _still_ waiting for them to get back to me re: working hours. *grumbles*

There are new developments in my life, but I won't go into them as of yet. Let's just say, things are better than what I could've hoped for at this present moment in time.

Anyway, I'm off for now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment