Friday 2 March 2012

That's what they say.

An Allegedly African proverb says "It takes a village to raise a child.". When it comes to the energy levels required, it is true. Sometimes though, in spite of all the well-wishing villagers, so to speak, you feel like moving onto a deserted island.

I have lived on my own for years now. I'm used to it. Having people yapping all around me to do this and not do that becomes suffocating after a very short while.

Having said that, it is worth putting up with that stress up to a certain extent if it means you get provided with a safety net.

I miss being at home. I can't wait to move back at my place with Morgan! It is scary, yes. But, I will get used to it. It almost feels as if I'm "leaving the nest" for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment