Friday 2 March 2012

True colours are beautiful, like a rainbow.

It has almost been 3 hours since I left my grandma's home. I have so far texted my sister 4 times to ask if everything is well, and to remind her that Morgan is due to have her nappy changed and to be fed at 6:30pm.

My phone's alarm clock went off at 6:30 in fact... Which is when my guilt rocketed sky high. I should be at home, feeding her right now - not sitting at the hairdresser's still, with hair dye in my hair.
I am going through something akin withdrawal symptoms. The fact that a Pagan group I'm part of posted an entry on Facebook concerning The Morrigan doesn't help.

WAIT!! Hairdresser summons! 'Tis time to rinse my hair! Finally!

Ok, false alarm. I have to wait a while longer it seems.

So yeah. As I was saying. I keep thinking I should be at home right now. I can't wait til I'm with Morgan!

A woman walked in with her son. She caused me to miss Morgan even more. Almost to the point of wanting to run out of the shop.

I know I have to get used to being apart - I will have to once I get back to work. The mere notion of it makes me shudder.

Ok! Here we go!

*insert hold music here*

On a side note, whenever I'm waiting, I always end up singing "Figaro" in my head.

*end hold moosic*

Aaaaand done!

So this is where I run home as fast as my legs can carry me.

*insert Benny Hill moosic here*

And now, I'm finally home.

My mum just shook her head sadly at me, resigned. I just said that now they surely will not be able to lose me.

*points at pic* See what I mean?

Now, I'm off to cuddle the living crap out of my Fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment