Wednesday 18 January 2012

What's going on?

As you might have noticed, my blogging has slowed down over the past few days.  This is due to 2 main factors.  The first being that the space key on my keyboard has been pissing me off by only working when it wants to.The second reason is a sudden increase in exhaustion and aches.


Being more tired and achy that usual means I can't concentrate as much on what I write, nor on doing research. Sucks, but I have to deal with it.

So, for now I just wanted to share that little update, and also say that being so close to giving birth is scary.I don't know if it is just me or not - but I feel like running away from it all. No matter how much research I do, I still feel unprepared.

I've been crafting some more over the past couple of days.  I would normally have finished this doll already had I not been having worse back problems than what I grew accustomed to.  So, I figure it will be completed in a couple of days' time. Here's what I'm working on:


 


Guessed what it is yet?

Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointment, so I should be having more updates then.

No comments:

Post a Comment