Saturday 14 January 2012

Brainstorming

Tonight I don't have anything in particular going through my head. It is merely a mish-mash of thoughts and question marks that only time can eliminate.

It is funny how much I've  changed over these past 8 months.  My priorities have shifted more than ever.  I see friends of mine who had children and who changed overnight. Suddenly they became parents and seemed to have lost their identity. I fear it is an epidemic condition - I have been exhibiting such traits myself recently.  Sometimes my mind feels like it is turning into jelly. 

Someone, please shoot me if I become one of them people who go on and on and on about their perfect - or perfectly diabolical - child 24/7.  In this blog, it is to be expected - but I would still like to be able to talk about other stuff outside of the blog.  I don't want to become a mindless drone.

Another thing on my mind is "How the hell am I going to cope?"

Tomorrow, my elder sister decided to organise a Baby Shower for Creature. I'm providing the venue,but everything else is out of my hands.  I have never been to such a thingy so I am not sure what to expect.  We'll see.  I will keep you updated!

Now, I'm off to combat heartburn again.  I feel as if I'm turning into a mint plant with all the Gaviscon I've been chewing on!

No comments:

Post a Comment