Saturday 7 January 2012

Ground control to Major Ros

As a goodnight post, I'll just give you a few updates from my end, for a change.


It is now officially less than a month left to go.  Creature is due in the week commencing 5th of February.  Having said that, I might pop anytime now.  The house is still not babyproofed 100%, but it is getting there.  Thanks to my future sister-in law, I got quite a bit done today, including moving around some furniture to make sure I'll be able to wheel in and out the pram.

I'm more tired than ever with really bad bouts of insomnia, as you could've guessed by my frequent middle-of-the-night entries.  My back is killing me, and it is suddenly becoming more and more real.  Soon enough, even running a simple errand will need to be planned for in advance.  Stress levels are higher than ever, obviously.  I try to juggle everything, and hope for the best.

What else can I tell you? Hmmm... I don't know really. Every day is pretty much the same as the previous one.  If there is anything you'd like to ask, feel free to post your questions - or comments as desired.

I do wish to thank everyone for their support.  Yesterday was one hell of a busy day for the blog!  It has had the highest number of hits so far - 283 visits - from quite a variety of countries including Russia, Malta, UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Ukraine, Italy and a handful more!  I keep getting people commenting not just on here, but also via Facebook and Bodymod as well.  Everyone is being rather encouraging and supportive!  Even seeing visits, day after day, coming from the same countries - it makes me happy to think that you lot take the time to read my inane ramblings.  So thankies!!

I'll get back on track with the blog later - for tonight, that is about it.


Toodles! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment