Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Day After Tomorrow?

Today involved the daunting task of reassembling the Pram,Pushchair and Car Seats.  I'm sure that with practise, the whole process becomes less complicated.  It did involve a fair amount of swearing though.

On a positive note, I found out that I can get the wheels repaired.  I purchased the 3-in-1 travel system off someone else, and the front wheels do unlock to swirl around 360 degrees - however the moment they are straight again, they lock.  Also, the breaks don't seem to function.  Recently a shop selling solely items of this particular brand opened nearby, so I asked my mother to check for me whether they would be able to repair one even though it was not purchased as new from their shop and they said it can be done.  This means that next month, I'll be hopefully getting it fixed since this month finances are quite tight.

Tomorrow is D-Day.  I get to find out whether Creature is to be born this weekend or not.  I'm anxious and excited as well about it.  I will post an update the moment I get home after the doctor's appointment since I haven't yet managed to set up blog postings from my Blackberry.  I know it is done by sending an e-mail from the phone, however I can't seem to figure out how to sync the phone to the Blogger account as of yet.  Anyone who may be able to illuminate me on how this can be done, please do.

3 comments:

  1. As far as I know, you can set your own posting email in settings and send it to that via mobile. I've never actually tried it, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ros, check if there is the Blogger APP for blackberry :o

    ReplyDelete